Candle Care and Safety
By following our candle care instructions it will help ensure the quality and longevity of your candle. We strongly recommend you follow each step.
- Trim your candle’s wicks to 1/4” before you light it each time. Including the first time.
- Never attempt to trim the wicks while the candle is burning.
- Discard the clipped portion; never leave the wick trimmings in the candle container.
- The wicks should remained centered and away from the sides of the candle container.
- To prevent tunneling allow the candle to burn so the wax melts all the way to edge each time.
- To extinguish a candle, use a wick dipper to tip the wicks into the wax to avoid smoke. This will keep your candle throwing scent while it cools.
Safety is Key. When candles are lit they create a small flame, we encourage you to follow a few common sense guidelines.
- Do not leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft or in the reach of your pets or children.
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Watch your wicks, we advise you to not let the wicks curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- For extra safety; discontinue burning a candle when 1/4” of wax remains in the container.
- Never pick up a burning candle or when it has just been extinguished.
- Be mindful of the surface underneath the candle and protect it no matter what the material.
Our candles are made with a proprietary soy wax blend, phthalate free fragrance oil, enhanced with essential oils, and a lead free cotton wick.